Friday, July 3, 2009

The Ohio River Valley

More photos from last weekend at the family reunion in OH/WV (courtesy of my mother):

Amalia tormented a few lorikeets at the Good Zoo at Oglebay (Wheeling, WV). I desperately tried to steer her away from bird poop puddles. (I can't wait until she goes upright.)

My aunt and mother disagreed with me when I said goats were nice -- in response to Lily's question. Perhaps they thought I would have been traumatized from my childhood experience of having a goat eat the name tag right off of my shirt.

Again trying to keep Amalia from tormenting the animals. I think she thought she could climb on it like she does to our dog Blue.

The baby pool at Wheeling Park (family reunion location). Amalia was fearless; Lily, a little less so.

Lily's lucky ladybug landing.

See-sawing sisters.

Cousins -- to some degree removed.

Skipping stones into the Ohio River (Shadyside, OH).

Amalia going down the big slide with Laura.


No comments: