Saturday, September 18, 2010

Surf and turf

I know you all have been yearning for some pictures from our trip to SoCal last weekend. There are a lot so I'll break them up by day. First: Saturday.

Amalia decided that the truck flower pot made a nice seat.

While Andy headed off to join friends to watch Stanford trounce the hapless Bruins, my mother and I took the girls to the beach.

Beach blanket bingo.

The girls take their sand seriously.

Chillaxin'.

Grandma and Lily. They didn't make it to China.

At some point, you get tired of saying, "Don't eat that!"

The sensible one.

Watching longboarders.

Back at home enjoying a swim. Well, some of us.

My high school reunion dinner was also Saturday night, but I didn't take any pictures of that. I had my camera -- I think I just got caught up in too much great conversation.


No comments: