Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sweet child(s) o' mine

Pre-K has been going pretty well for Amalia. I've had teachers and parents tell me that whenever they see Amalia at school, she's always beaming. Still, when I picked her up after her first full day, including Before and After Care, she said, "Mom, I was worried about you because you took a long time to come pick me up."

Now I think she has more stamina because yesterday when I got to the school she said, "Mom, today was a lovely day." Literally, she told me her day was "lovely."

In other news, Lily lost her second tooth yesterday, this time biting into a pear (first one was an apple). Unfortunately the tooth was misplaced between the pear and her pocket. Below is the note she wrote to the tooth fairy last night:


Transcript:

Dear Tooth Fairy,
I lost my tooth and I can't find it! What do you think I should do? And can you still give me whatever you were going to give me.
Love,
Lily


No comments: