Monday, November 30, 2015

Hawaii 2015: Day 1

On our way to Hawaii to celebrate Grandma Carol and Grandpa Dave's 50th wedding anniversary (and Thanksgiving). With no in-flight movies, guess how long this sisterly love lasted. (Actually, I think the anticipation and excitement gave them a strong dose of positive vibes. Plus, Lily was delighted to discover POG on the flight, which she instantly fell in love with.)
 Amalia patiently waiting for our airport shuttle. 
Reunited and it feels so good. 
Hawaiian BBQ dinner at the beach. 
I hadn't been in Hawaii for more than 2 hours when I almost broke my foot by dropping a dinner plate on it. Here's a picture of our comical waiter posing for an action shot with the ice he brought for me. 
 See how relaxed the Hawaiians are, even when filling out injury reports? 
The girls' first evening in Hawaii (with Diamond Head in the distance). 

No comments: