Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Heard mentality

Recently heard around the Pierce house:

Lily: Mommy, you remember last year when we were in California and I had to go to the doctor?
Me: Yeah.
Lily: Well, he had really big nostrils. Not regular nostrils.
Me:
Lily: I think he was a witch. Because witches have big nostrils, plus they also like to wear white and gloves so that no one can see their claws.
Me:

***
Andy: My hair is getting long. It's in my eyes.
Amalia: Well mine is alot-er in my eyes.

***
Me (talking about violin): So it's hard, but then you practice and it gets easier and more fun.
Lily: Right. Like with shoes.
Me:
Lily: You know how when you first get shoes and they're really fun but then after a few days they're not exciting anymore and you want new ones?
Me: You have a shoe problem.
Lily: I know.

***
Me: What do you think we should get Daddy for Father's Day?
Amalia: I think we should get him a rainbow!

No comments: