Sunday, April 28, 2013

Thoughts

Lily's class recently made these wishing rainbows. This is what each of Lily's strips said:
  • I wish I was an only child. 
  • I wish my friends would respect me more. 
  • I wish my teacher would give out candy. 
  • I wish there was 100% peace on Earth. 
  • I wish my school had a Ferris wheel. 
  • I wish my family was rich. 
Well, at least she has the peace on Earth part covered, in case she ever enters any pageants.

In other news, I'm a little worried Lily may not have properly focused on the standardized testing at school this week. One morning on the way to school, she said, "I made a perfect "2" yesterday on the DC CAS! I mean, it was perfect. The curves were just right. But it was in the writing section, not the mathematics section." Hmmm.

No comments: