Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dad's day

 The girls decorated the house this morning in honor of Father's Day.
 And then waited patiently for Andy to come downstairs.
 The man of the hour.
 Reading his card from Lily.
Reasons Why My Dad is Awesome! (I'll transcribe): 
  • He's good at cooking.
  • He does rasberrys (sic) on me. 
  • He loves me.
  • He burps on purpose. 
  • He let us move!
  • He's silly. 
  • He's just like me!
  • He tells corny jokes. 
  • He pretends he's asleep.
  • He cares about me a lot.
Lily read my card to Andy while Amalia reviewed the Father's Day coloring book she and Lily made.
We then had breakfast at IHOP while our car got its 90,000 mile service before we drive across country. We also saw the movie Epic while we were waiting. And then topped of the day with dinner at The Melting Pot.

No comments: