Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cruisapalooza: Debarkation

On Friday, we were debarked. Really, they call the process debarkation. Did you know that? I feel like it should be disembarkation. But that's not what they call it. Anyway, here are some pictures from our last few precious moments on the ship.

 
Here's Andy eating breakfast in the kids' section of the dining hall. Very uncomfortable for adults, let me tell you. And yet, I'm sure they would not appreciate it if I just let my children hang out there unsupervised while Andy and I eat in normal-sized chairs. See the tiny little buffet line behind Andy? They had Lilyputian-height food warmers and everything. 

Lily on the last morning.

 Amalia wearing her self-decorated cruise t-shirt. 

 A fond farewell from her buddy Sofia.

A more perfect vacation I could not imagine. Thank you to Barenaked Ladies, Guster, and everyone at Sixthman for putting these things on. Really. I could not imagine anything better. I'd better sign off before I get all verklempt. 

Until next year!

No comments: