Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fumes and fever

Last Sunday, we all took part in my office's painting party. Each employee got to pick one color (from a carefully selected palette of three)--and one wall--to paint. 

Amalia was ready with her firefighter shirt and embroidered apron. 

 Andy was gracious enough to let the girls help out.

 Yes, even Amalia.

 
 I think Andy was one of two painters in the entire office who actually removed the face plates rather than just taping around them. A fastidious detail I didn't mind until I got back into my office this week and had to put them all back on using a butter knife for a screwdriver.

On the Presidents' Day holiday, we treated the girls to a surprise 9 a.m. trip to the movies. Amalia picked gnomes; Lily, the Bieber. Andy and I divided up. Your guess as to who went to which one.

No comments: