Friday, February 5, 2010

TDY Day 7 Update: Blizzageddon

Update: We've now been upgraded to a blizzard due to the 35 mph wind gusts that will accompany our 2 1/2 feet of snow. What an adventure.

While we're waiting for that to happen, enjoy this fun picture of Amalia with her friend Griffen from a couple of weeks ago. They were having great fun watching Griffen's cat eat. I'm not sure Delaney (the cat) was having quite so much fun.


In other news, Lily got her second Pre-K report card today. I most enjoyed the note from her music teacher:

"Lilith is musical. I can see a great deal of musical potential in her. Her singing shows that she has good pitch recognition (singing in tune). She, however, gets easily distracted. With time I hope she learns to stay more focused and to direct her efforts toward productive creativity."

And finally, apparently I'm not handling all of this as well as I thought. I sent an email this morning to colleagues letting them know I'd be working from home, and I signed it "Beth" (a co-worker).

No comments: